aquila biolabs releases CGQuant 8
We are happy to announce the release of our newest CGQuant 8 Software. Users will benefit from several new features and functionalities:
- External light compensation enabling CGQ measurements without covers (e.g. for phototrophic cultures)
- Automated growth event detection with email notifications (e.g. get an email when your organism reaches stationary phase)
- Support for monitoring several base stations in parallel (now up to 64 sensors can be used in parallel)
- New data analysis algorithms
- High cell density mode for CGQ BioR
- Creation of calibration files from live measurements with offline data
Minor new features and bug-fixes as well as an updated CGQ user guide complete the release of CGQuant 8.
Users should note that CGQuant 8 or newer is only compatible with CGQ devices that have been sold after 1st October 2018. CGQ devices purchased earlier require CGQuant 7.4.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with software updates and in case of questions regarding compatibility.