Participate in our product idea evaluation interviews!
Are you working in a life science research lab in either academia or industry? Are you interested in new technologies and ever wanted to participate in their development? Do you want to support the fight against the coronavirus pandemic from your home office?
Then here is your chance to contribute: aquila biolabs is currently interviewing scientists around the globe to evaluate a new product idea in the area of smart sensors and Internet-of-Things (IoT) for the life science lab. And we would like to get your opinion on it as well! For every conducted interview aquila biolabs will donate 20 EUR to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund of the WHO. Please feel free to share this post in your labs as well as networks and take a look at the bullet points below for further information:
- Who can participate?
- Researchers from both academia and industry
- Any positions (e.g. technical assistants, PhDs, PostDocs, PIs, Professors,…)
- Any research field (e.g. Immunology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry,…)
- Any country
- What will happen when I participate?
- We will schedule a skype interview with you
- We will present our product idea in the area of smart sensors/IoT for the lab to you
- Afterwards, we will ask you a few questions about the idea itself and especially about applications you see for it in your lab and research
- When will the interview take place?
- Whenever you have time! But ideally now in March/April 2020
- Why should I participate?
- Help a young start-up to evaluate a new product idea
- Co-create the technologies that one day will be used in your lab and for your research
- Get a break from your home office in times of Corona
- Support the global fight against the coronavirus pandemic! You invest roughly 30-60min of your time for the interview and in exchange we donate 20 EUR to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund of the WHO (https://covid19responsefund.org/)
- How can I get in touch?
- Write an email with the title “Interview” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In this email you only need to include
- Name of organization/company you work for (e.g. University of Cambridge)
- The country you are working in (e.g. UK)
- Your Position (e.g. PhD)
- Your Research Field (e.g. Protein Chemistry, Fermentation,…)
- Three time slots (plan with 30-60min) that would suit you for the interview (please include day, time and time zone)
- We will get back to you asap to schedule a call